Gohar Energy Sirjan
GOHAR ENERGY SIRJAN Company (Ltd) has been established in August 1, 2009 as a private joint stock company and it has been registered with the number 2616 in the SIRJAN’s companies Registration Office. The main activities of the company are such as: plan, construction and exploitation of power houses and power production; construction and operation of gas , power and water lines projects; construction of power and gas stations, and, water and waste refinery; investing in powerhouses purchase; participating in local and oversea tender offers of powerhouses construction and operation projects; accepting loans of RIAL and foreign exchange from financial and credit institutions, and banks for the company; operating industrial related and legal commerce activities of any kind; export and import of power based on company’s rules and regulations.
At the moment, the company has the task of exploitation and sale of the power of SEMNAN 324MW combined cycle powerhouse.
- Construction of two 166MW gas units and one 160MW steam unit (SIRJAN 492MW powerhouse number1)
- Construction of 230/400KV post (400 kVto230kVpowertransformingpost) SIRJAN GOL GOHARpowerhouse;
- Construction of 33/230kV post of GOLHOHAR2
- Construction of 33/230kV post of GOHAR ZAMIN
- Construction of400 kVtransmission linesmineral and industrial complexof GOL GOHAR of SIRJAN
- Construction of230 kVtransmission linesmineral and industrial complexof GOL GOHAR of SIRJAN
- Gas delivery general plan
- The project of gas delivery to GOL GOHAR Iron and Steel Development Company
- The project of gas delivery to SIRJAN world steel complex company
- The project of power delivery to GOL GOHAR Iron and Steel Development Company
- The project of power delivery to SIRJAN world steel complex company
- The project of gas delivery to GOHAR ZAMIN Iron Ore Company
- The project of gas delivery to IRANIAN SIRJAN Steel Company
GOHAR ENERGY SIRJAN Company’sinformationwithfinancial ratios (financial year, ending March19th)
floor3, number273, NEGIN building, next to BONYAD MASKAN (Housing Foundation), in front of LALEH Hotel, Dr. FATEMI St., Tehran, Iran
QODS Combined cycle power plant in SEMNAN, known as SHAHID BAKERI power plant (km 10th of SEMNAN highway, DAMGHAN, SEMNAN, IRAN- Exploitation: January 2013), is one of the combined cycle power plants with 484MW production capacity which includes two gas units of 162MW, and one steam unit with 260MW, and is constructed in a field with the area of 100 hectare. The contemporary capacity of this power plant is 324 MW, and its steam and combined cycle parts hasn’t been exploited yet. Fuel of this power house is natural gas and its support fuel is gas oil.
SEMNAN 324MW power planthas been handed to GOHAR ENERGY SIRJAN Co. overan auctionin February2012by thePrivatization Agency.
Owner of the power plant: GOHAR ENERGY SIRJAN Co.
Powerhouse exploiter: TABAN power production management Co.
Generated electricity: equivalent to 1,406,742 MWH in 2014 (5.0% of the total Generated electricity of the country)
Powerhouse Information and geographic location
- Height from sea level: 1230 meters
- The average annual temperature: 18. 1 ° C
- The average annual maximum temperature: 23. 8 ° C
- The average annual minimum temperature: 12. 4 ° C